Davao Photos: Christmas Bazaar December 2013 at Davao Convention Center (DavCon)
Christmas Bazaar December 2013 at Davao Convention Center (DavCon) along Torres Street, Davao City last November 28 to December 1, 2013.
Sharing a collage of a few photos I’ve taken with an i5 cam only.
This first set of photos above are among my fave finds at this Christmas bazaar. Love those colorful Christmas stuff that are great for home decors this season.
As someone who loves food and to eat, this set of photos above are some of my finds there. Bought the mint flavored cupcake whose flavor lingered for hours.
1) A lot of clothes for sale at this bazaar.
2) Grosswood Enterprises has a display of wooden furniture for sale.
3) Lil boy scouting for a stuffed toy companion of the teddy he named Cheese that he got as an advance Christmas gift from Santa at SM City Davao.
4) If you also notice the mini Eiffel tower in the middle photo above, I want one like that too. The pink one is so cute but with boys around the house, I’d have to go for the more manly design. *wink*
5) It was interesting to find these Mason Ball and glass jars in smaller size (among the photos above) that I have seen near the entrance to the hall. The small size jars are perfect for those into juicing.
The bigger size Mason Ball jars 32oz I saw at the mall costs around P89 each only but has gone out of stock already.
6) Mini instax films for sale and 7) Cases for your Instax.
So tempted to hoard on those washi tapes (for a project I have) when I saw them.
There was a cooking demo by Unilever Food Solutions Sooo Pinoy with Chef Carlos “Pipo” Aluning which I missed during the second night of the bazaar last November 29.
It was nice to drop by during the last day this Sunday afternoon, the first day of the merry month of December!
Christmas is so near! A meaningful season of sharing and giving to everyone!